ecosystem for entrepreneurs

joi, 9 iulie 2015

The only time I’ve ever seen Success show up before Work was in the Dictionary.

I suffered for a long time with a poverty mindset, and to be honest at that time in my life I didn’t even know I had one…
The goals, dreams, and expectations of others became my own reality…
I had become conditioned by my surroundings, my social group, and my own preconceived notions of what I thought I was capable of.
I spent money before I even had money.
I pursued a lifestyle that was toxic.
I failed miserably many times and wasted years in the process and even though I made a lot of money I was just in the “wrong profession”…
All for the sake of impressing people who when looking back now didn’t even really matter.
Life is too short to just “put things off”…
That’s why I grind like there is no tomorrow. I use to sit around and be dependent on the next man for my success but that is just some bullshit.
Be like a wild animal and only eat what YOU kill.
Don’t eat off anyone else’s plate.
Be confident in your own skills and ability to generate income.
You have all the resources available to crush it in whatever you choose to focus your energy in, the only thing holding you back is YOU.
You HAVE to execute.
That is far more important than hoarding knowledge.
If you are comfortable right now that means you are not grinding hard enough.
I am always uncomfortable.
The secret to being a successful entrepreneur is learning how to constantly solve problems every single day, you should embrace the stress that comes with this because it means you are doing something that others are afraid to do and the rewards will be well worth it.
Grind hard in silence and let your success speak for itself through your persistency, consistency, dedication, and work ethic.
Talk is cheap and it does not pay the bills the last time I checked.
You owe it to yourself, your family, and your loved ones to wake up every single day and completely obliterate the obstacles that hold you back from reaching your dreams.
The times that you don’t hear from me, just know that I am slaving away like a madman in the background meticulously blueprinting my way to conquer my dreams as fast as humanly possible.
Each new year that comes will be my best year...
A mind is a terrible thing to waste indeed but what is even more worse is a persons life that never gets to unlock it’s truest potential and stays in-prisoned to live in a world of mediocracy, fear, and limiting beliefs.
To all my dear friends and colleagues I wish you nothing but success with your future endeavors and I know for a fact that this year will be YOUR best year ever.
Let’s get it!
sure to invest and invest in https://goo.gl/XvwQID


Un comentariu:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and get $$$ for every visit to your short links.

    RăspundețiȘtergere