ecosystem for entrepreneurs

miercuri, 25 mai 2016

If you missed , ETH, DAO and LISK this is the best time to take RISE

This is the best time to take a pause for awhile. 
Let's go into open/public cryptocoins.
If you missed BITCOINS, ETHEREUM, DAO and LISK
Don't MISS this one.


The ICO (Initial Coin Offering) just began at 6am (EST) Tuesday, May 10th and end at 11:59pm (EST) Tuesday, June 24th.
RISE VALUE NOW IS = 0.00000257 BTC/RISE
STEPS ON HOW GET TO INVOLVED IN RISE:

1.) REGISTER - https://rise.vision/ico?aff=5746228c6529060c001eb8f6

2.) Go to Profile and SEND BITCOINS to YOUR BTC ADDRESS in RISE ACCOUNT. (It will automatically convert into RISE)

3.) Wait after ICO LAUNCHING and PUBLIC EXCHANGE.



Imagine if RISE hits $5 ABOVE on its LAUNCH
Please remember this quote 
"I don't regret the things I've done, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance"

Un comentariu: